Hi! I’m Alpha.
I am completing my M.Sc. in computer engineering whilst working in security research.
I like binary exploitation, program analysis, logic, compilers, emulation and reverse engineering. Even to my surprise, I managed to get interested enough in various forms of physical exerices to make them a part of my daily life. I do a lot of other stuff in the little free time I have.
I occasionally write about things I’m learning on my
If you’d like to buy me tea (sorry, I don’t drink coffe) you can drop a donation.
I’m phasing out my usage of Twitter so feel free to reach me out at @imshxdow:matrix.org or @email@example.com.
These are things I’ve done at some point:
- CVE-2020-9802, Safari n-day RCE ~ 2022
- CVE-2018-1160, Netatalk n-day RCE ~ 2022
- Brief analysis of a Chrome 0-day (Security Eng. grad. course) ~ 2021
- Dynamic Binary Instrumentation for security research (B.Sc. thesis) ~ 2020
- Matasano Cryptopals challenges (set 3) ~ 2019
- Wirenet Analysis (high school thesis on malware analysis) ~ 2017
- Windows kernel reverse engineering exercises ~ 2016
For more details, see my CV (available on request).