Hi! I’m Alpha.
I am completing my M.Sc. in computer engineering whilst working in computer security.
I like compilers, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, logic and mathematics. Even to my surprise, I managed to get interested enough in weightlifting to make it a part of my daily life.
Feel free to reach me out at @imshxdow.
Currently working on
- Penetration tester at █████████████
- CVE-2018-1160, Netatalk n-day RCE
This is stuff I’ve done at some point, it might not be finished/polished
- Brief analysis of a Chrome 0-day (Security Engineering grad. course) ~ 2021
- Dynamic Binary Instrumentation for security research (B.Sc. thesis) ~ 2020
- Matasano Cryptopals challenges (set 3) ~ 2019
- Wirenet Analysis (high school thesis on malware analysis) ~ 2017
- Windows kernel reverse engineering exercises ~ 2016
- Software engineer at █████████████