I am completing my M.Sc. in computer engineering whilst working in security.
I like browsers, operatings systems, compilers, logic, algebra, program analysis, reverse engineering and typography. I keep myself busy by doing a lot of other stuff in the little free time I have.
I occasionally write about things that interest me on my blog.
These are things I’ve done at some point:
- ▗ ▚▗▜▖▘▛ ▟ ▖ ▚ ~ 2023
- CVE-2020-9802, Safari n-day RCE ~ 2022
- CVE-2018-1160, Netatalk n-day RCE ~ 2022
- Brief analysis of a Chrome 0-day (Security Eng. grad. course) ~ 2021
- Dynamic Binary Instrumentation for security research (B.Sc. thesis) ~ 2020
- Matasano Cryptopals challenges (set 3) ~ 2019
- Wirenet analysis (high school thesis on malware analysis) ~ 2017
- Windows kernel reverse engineering notes ~ 2016