Hi! I’m Alpha.
I’m considering (remote) offers in vulnerability research, if interested reach out via email (website footer).
I am completing my M.Sc. in computer engineering whilst working in computer security.
I like vulnerability research, binary exploitation, program analysis, logic and mathematics, compilers, reverse engineering. Even to my surprise, I managed to get interested enough in weightlifting to make it a part of my daily life.
- Safari security research
These are things I’ve done at some point
- CVE-2020-9802, Safari n-day RCE ~ 2022
- CVE-2018-1160, Netatalk n-day RCE ~ 2022
- Brief analysis of a Chrome 0-day (Security Eng. grad. course) ~ 2021
- Dynamic Binary Instrumentation for security research (B.Sc. thesis) ~ 2020
- Matasano Cryptopals challenges (set 3) ~ 2019
- Wirenet Analysis (high school thesis on malware analysis) ~ 2017
- Windows kernel reverse engineering exercises ~ 2016
For more details, see my CV (available on request).